2011 WEYMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
ALL CLASSES REUNION
FOR FEBRUARY 4th & 5th 2011
Our next reunion will be held February 4th & 5th at the
RAMADA PLAZA HOTEL & INN
7490 HIGHWAY 192 WEST
Directions to Hotel:
Coming from Tampa:
Take I-4 to exit 64 which is also Rt. 192. Go Left or West until you see the hotel on the left less than a mile after you pass mile marker #6. The hotel is just beyond Angel’s Lobster Feast, where I know you will enjoy a meal of ALL YOU CAN EAT LOBSTER AND OTHER SEA FOOD.
Coming from Daytona direction:
Take I-4 to exit 64 and turn Right or West then follow directions above.
SPECIAL ROOM RATES AT THE HOTEL ARE $57 FOR THE INN OR $67 FOR THE TOWER PER NIGHT, INCLUDING TAXES.
• Call (800) 327-9170 or (407) 396-4400 and say that you are with The Weymouth High Reunion on Feb. 4th and 5th, 2011.
• Inform the Hotel which rate you prefer.
Send your Banquet reservation at $30 per person (which includes tax and gratuity) to:
2906 Oak Circle
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
together with your class year, maiden name and your email address.
2011 CRUISE INFORMATION ON THE HOLLAND AMERICAN RYNDAM
We have set up a cruise from Tampa with 6 ports of call; Key West, Falmouth, Georgetown, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel. The ship departs on Sunday, February 6, 2011 and returns on Sunday February 13th. So this is an 8 day/7 night cruise with a retail price of over $1,499.00 and up per person. Our prices are much lower as they are group rates. Holland America requests an initial deposit of $100.00 per person and once reservations are made they can be canceled up until November.
Click here to view the ship’s information.
*Category K (Inside Cabin) is $529.00 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $778.71 per person.
* Category EE (Window Cabin) is $629.00 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $878.71 per person.
* Category E (Window Cabin) is $649.00 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $898.71 per person.
* Category DD (Window Cabin) is $669.00 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $918.71 per person.
* Category DA (Window Cabin) is $689.00 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $938.71 per person.
* Category D (Window Cabin) is $709 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $958.71 per person.
* Category B (Veranda Suite) is $1329.00 per person, $170.00 port charge, plus taxes of $79.71 for a total of $1578.71 per person.
*All the above require a $100.00 Prepaid Deposit.
EACH PERSON WILL HAVE AN ONBOARD CREDIT OF $25.00 PER PERSON AND WE WILL HAVE A FREE SPECIAL COCKTAIL PARTY FOR OUR GROUP.
THIS SPECIAL CRUISE IS OPEN TO ANYONE YOU KNOW. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE A GRADUATE OF WEYMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL OR LIVE IN THE KENNETH CITY AREA OF FLORIDA, SO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN YOU.
BRAINTREE HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE HOLDING THEIR 28th ALL CLASSES REUNION AT THE SAME HOTEL AGAIN AND AT THE SAME TIME…SO INVITE YOUR BRAINTREE FRIENDS TO GO ON THE CRUISE AS WELL.
CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION FORM OR CONTACT DICK LANEAU @ (727) 345-4323 OR SEND AN E-MAIL TO: LuresWanted@tampabay.rr.com
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL YOU MAKE YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT WITH YOUR NAME AND CREDIT CARD.
We will be departing from Tampa on Saturday February 6th on the Holland American Ryndam on an eight day seven night cruise.
I don't have the price on the round trip bus from the hotel to the cruise terminal and back to the hotel yet, but it will be posted here ASAP. I'm sure it will be lower than the parking rate at the cruise terminal and we can leave our cars at the hotel where there is security.
Contact Dick Laneau for a registration form for the cruise.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS FOR THE HOTEL AND CRUISE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS DIFFICULT FOR THE COMMITTEE TO PLAN THE EVENTS WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW MANY ARE COMING.
Hotel and Banquet reservations can be canceled up to January 31st and you will get your deposit back. The hotel must be given the count to plan for, so please help us by making your reservations today.
***REGISTER TODAY FOR A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE ***